?

Log in

Medical Log

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile

Tuesday, September 16th, 2008
3:14 pm - Dr. Fine to the Rescue!
*With Hoist's help, First Aid gets Hound to the Med Bay quickly. He sees the berth set up in the room with the requested items and wastes no time in getting his patient to it. They lay the stretcher down and carefully lift Hound onto the berth.*

Thank you, Hoist...I can take it from here.

[Hoist] Sure thing, 'Aid. Let us know how he is when you're done.

I will ^^ *He nods as he leaves and opens Hound's chest to review the damage. Good, his clamp is still in place, though not all the bleeding could be helped and he's still shutting down at a slow but steady pace.* Ratchet? Boss, I need your help!

*Mentally he prepares a checklist of things that he'll need and what he'll need to do in order to get the job done.*

current mood: anxious

(86 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, July 17th, 2008
7:53 am - Trudging home
[Friday late morning]

*First Aid makes his way back to the Protectobot set of rooms, careful not to wake Groove or Hot Spot still recharging. By Primus he was exhausted! All he wanted was to collapse on his berth and not move until after afternoon rations. He runs over the conversations he had with his creators over and over in his processors, wondering if there was anything else he should have said or done. His stubborness to back up his medical concerns is still there, but that didn't mean he had to like it. Mirage and Jazz are...were his friends. The last thing he wanted was to see this drawn out. What happend yesterday was something that should never have been allowed, for so many reasons, but he wanted it over with.*

.oO(I'm just thinking in circles...Need to get some recharge and not think about it until I have a fresh mind. I just...*sigh* Yes. Recharge.)

*He sets his mask and visor aside, scrubbing at his face tiredly with a hand. Then he shuts off his commlink for all lines but the emergency one and lays down, offlining in moments.*

current mood: exhausted

(23 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, June 8th, 2008
10:58 am - Fixing Hound Take Two!
*First Aid leads the pair back to the med-bay, nodding to a nearby berth for him to take a seat on while he finds the rest of his supplies.* I'm afraid I'll have to insist on you keeping me company for a little while until I'm confident you won't reverse the damage a second time.

*The words are stern but with a hint of teasing in them. The injuries aren't serious, just annoying really, and finding ways to keep the tracker still long enough to heal was turning into a small project in and of its own.*

current mood: mellow

(40 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, June 7th, 2008
9:07 pm - Sneaking Out...
*First Aid, supplies and doorwings in hand, heads down to Prowl's office. He desperately hopes there won't be anymore diversions from this task, knowing that the 2IC has been patient enough lasting this long. He makes a mental note to check in on Hound as well after installing the new doorwing, just to be sure his charge was on the mend and not making things worse. Trailbreaker had said he'd take good care of him...so it was probably nothing to worry about at all!*

Prowl, Sir? It's First Aid. May I come in?

current mood: hopeful

(8 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, June 4th, 2008
11:40 am - Never A Dull Moment
*First Aid went to retrieve the doorwing that Ratchet had fixed for Prowl. It had been without its owner for too long now, and the medic was glad to be giving it back.*

[Prowl, I will be inside my office when you arrive. I would like to leave the main floor open to Ratchet and those working on Mirage...they need the space.]

*Doorwing settled on his desk, First Aid then goes to a supply cabinet, collecting the tools he needed for the job. There was some tricky wiring involved, though the rest was simply a matter of latches, screws, and attachments. With everything he needed, the apprentice settled in his chair to wait, another chair set out for Prowl when he arrived*

(33 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, June 1st, 2008
9:03 pm - OOC
Here marks the end of First Aid's posts on TFblogs. From here on out, he'll be posting as a member of the Autobotdress RPG. Silly me still isn't cool enough to use links, but trust me on this ;)

(comment on this)

Sunday, January 20th, 2008
1:04 am - [Email addressed to Klank] [enclosed attachment]
Dear Klank,

Enclosed you will find a copy of my resume and qualifications. I hear you may be in the market for an apprentice, and I would like to submit a letter of inquiry. I work well with children and animals of...differing intelligence (I do have four brothers). I am also willing to work on weekends and holidays. Please please consider my application and take me from this madness! ;_;

Yours truly,

First Aid

current mood: desperate

(3 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, July 28th, 2007
9:49 pm - A bit late, but still being done!
I had asked some of the wonderful people here to interview me for the meme and here are my answers! If you would like to be interviewed by me, I would love to ask you questions too :D

From Air RaidCollapse )


Sunstreaker's QuestionsCollapse )

current mood: content

(3 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, June 19th, 2007
1:18 pm - A nice quote I found...
"Non-violence means avoiding not only external physical violence but also internal violence of spirit. You not only refuse to shoot a man, but you refuse to hate him." -Martin Luther King, Jr., civil-rights leader(1929-1968)

Much of what this man did seems very relevant to our war...I think this warrants further investigation.

current mood: thoughtful

(10 comments | comment on this)

Friday, December 8th, 2006
3:26 am

(comment on this)

Monday, June 19th, 2006
3:24 pm - A little spark to heart
*First Aid holds tightly onto the fur at Ratchet's shoulder, trying his hardest not to fall. Normally he was supposed to be this height...so why did everything seem so big all of a sudden? Now he knows what it's like for their human friends whenever they have to hitch a ride on someone's shoulders. He smiles a little to himself as they enter the Ark, not so worried anymore. Ratchet wouldn't let him fall...well, alright let's rephrase that. He wouldn't let him get hurt. There's no one saying he wouldn't give him a good scare if the younger medic didn't hold on properly.*

*Upon entering the med bay he sees not the orderly room he's used to. There are things strewn about the room; bits and pieces from some project or other.* A little busy, were we sir? Probably explains the nap I found you in.

(28 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, January 19th, 2006
3:32 pm - Who's On First?!
((Backtracking just a wee bit. Also if you read this yesterday, I changed it. It was way too confusing and I think we're getting plenty confused as it is ^_^; sorry 'bout that!))

*Groove fishtails and transforms at the entrance to the Ark where Hot Spot, and Streetwise wait. Close behind him, Blades lands in helicopter mode, transforming as well.*

[Groove] There's nothing else out there, man. It looks like the Decepticons are, like, completely gone.

[Blades] *Nods in agreement* Yeah, what Treeflower said.

[Groove] Cute, dude. -_-

[Hot Spot] Alright, let's head in then. We're done here.

[Streetwise] Yeah, I dunno 'bout you gents, but I know I could go for some energon right now. That and a good-- *The rest of his sentence is choked off as a wave of pain rushes through him. He can hear his brothers cry out in alarm, apparently feeling the same slicing feelings that he is. It lances up the center of his back and down, forcing him to his knees.*

*When he comes to, he's mildly sore, but not enough to be cause for alarm. Yet the world seems a lot...bigger.*

[Hot Spot] *groans* What was that?

*Looking over to where his brother should be, Streetwise is surprised to see a large blueish horse on its side wearily shaking its head, white mane shaking with it. Looking back at him, the horse's scarlet eyes eyes widened in surprise.* Who...are you?

[Streetwise] 'Spot, man, is that you? You're all...funny looking.

[Groove] Him? Man you should check out your new fur coat, bro.

*Taking a moment to eye the stag with Groove's voice, Streetwise finally gives in and looks down at himself with a feeling of dread.*

.oO(I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...) *Leaping to his feet...or trying to at least, Streetwise swivels around trying to figure out just what has happened to him.* What in the world am I?!

[Blades] A cat, dummy. An ocelot to be precise. *A disgruntled looking hummingbird watches the others disdainfully. When they all turn to stare, he glowers, wings fluttering in agitation.* And the first person to make a comment will get slagging pecked to death.

*The stag snorts, prancing closer to get a better look at the enormous, yet adorable, ruby and pearl hummingbird.* Woah, man, talk about your...

[Blades] -_- I said I don't want to talk about it, alright? Is that ok with you, Bambi?

[Groove] *His small tail wags happily* Sure thing...Tweety. ^.^

*Irritated and very very confused, Hot Spot stands shakily to his feet, stumbling a little before he finds his footing.* Quiet you two. We need to get inside. Whatever made this happen most likely affected the others and we need to be able to help if we can.

[Blades] Oh? And how do you recommend we do that, Kemosabe? *As if to emphasize his helplessness, he jerks around a bit looking as though he's in pain rather than having a tantrum.* I don't know about you, but I can't transform!

*Head cocked to the side, Groove tries next, his head swinging from side to side with the effort. With a yelp, Streetwise is forced to leap back to avoid the impressive rack of antlers on his brother's head. Finally the scout gives up, large ears pinned sadly.* I can't either, man. My vibes are all messed up, you guys. My mind and body are not working as one right now. ;_;

[Blades] *Taking to the air, he flies over to the large Jutland blue roan and lands on his back.* Well lead on, fearless leader. I just don't know how much good we'll be.

[Hot Spot] *He swivels his head to glare at his brother* We'll do what we can. And anyway, we may figure out a solution to this problem. So hush up, Blades, you're not the only one who's upset right now. *Moving slowly, as he's still getting used to having two sets of hooves rather than hands and feet, Hot Spot leads the odd parade into the Ark, headed for the Med Bay.*

[Streetwise] *Tail flicking from side to side* Let's hope 'Aid had better luck than we did.

current mood: confused

(5 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, November 2nd, 2005
4:51 pm - Internal Log
[Internal Log] Ratchet tells me they have finally located Optimus and that a rescue party is going to be sent after him. I'll be glad when this whole mess is finished; we need our leader back. So many are anxious around the base that I am afraid it's contagious. I am...concerned about being left behind with Wheeljack to hold down the med-bay in Ratchet's absence. I know that I am a decent medic, I've been trained by Ratchet after all. And Wheeljack is brilliant; I have the utmost faith in him. But what if something happens that I just can't handle? What if he's wrong about me and someone else pays for my mistakes? Perhaps Prime is hurt and needs more than just one medic to attend to him? This could be a long mission, who knows how long...

*sigh* This worrying is getting me nowhere. I've told my concerns to Hot Spot, but he assures me that I will be fine. He has faith in me, and he does not place his faith foolishly. And he is right; whatever happens will happen and I must deal with it as it comes. I just hope that everything goes as planned and no one's faith need be tested. [/End Internal Log]

current mood: anxious

(comment on this)


> top of page
LiveJournal.com